Wednesday 15 January 2014

''CURIUOS SECRET'' LETTER WRITTEN BY OLUSEGUN OBASANJO


The story sounds like a mere conspiracy.I will jump on this thread and begin attacking Obj without asking themselves a simple question like How can Obj be sending letter to Gej? Letter to do what? Does it really make sense saying a former president want to advise a president and he is sending his advise or recommendation through a letter? I'm not here to defend Obj but one thing is sure that man I know called Obj I doubt if he will do such(Letter!!!).

 I was shocked when I read through the thread and at a point I read some Emir are not happy I just shook my head in a sorry mood please do we have any emir or does any emir exist anywhere in Nigeria? because the so called Emir if at existed they can not tell boko animals to stop, they are the one shielding and paving escape root for boko animals and they are still calling themselves Emir angry for PTDF matters.

 
Why is it that when it come to [b]OIL Hausa would always want to die as if it belong to them by the way if even Obj told Gej to remove them from the head of PTDF is their anything wrong in it? What is the usefulness of the North to Nigeria in the first place?
They are angry about PTDF but not angry about Boko animals is that not funny? Let the so called emir or whoever go and do their worst since Boko animal has come to stay so also if they are beign dump in any position so be it.

No comments:

Post a Comment